DISABILITY ACCESS CERTIFICATE APPLICATIONS
As a consultancy we have been involved in a number of commercial build projects where we have applied for and obtained Disability Access Certificates for New Builds / Extension Works / Change of Use or Material Alteration works to commercial build projects.
Recent projects have included but not limited to:
- Long Goods Testing Centre for Nolan’s Garage in Castisland.
- A College Facility at 5,6,7 & 8 Denny Street for Kerry ETB.
- Dentist Practice with Apartment in Rock Street, Tralee.
- Spit Jack Restaurant in Washington Street, Cork.
- Mace Store at Kellihers Garage, Rathass, Tralee.
- Childcare facility in Rathmore.
- Disability Access Certificate Applications.
- Consultation works in relation to existing properties and their compliance with Disability Access.
- Supervision of works by way of periodic inspections to ensure all works when constructed comply with Disability Access as per the grant of a Disability Access Certificate.