SJK Engineering & Surveying Ltd. can take a project from planning to completion of build.
We have experience in engaging other professionals, as and if required, for specialised design elements of the build prior to the build being put out to Tender.
Supervision by way of periodic inspections would be undertaken as Assigned Certifier on a commercial project or as the supervising engineer on a private build until all works are complete, following which relevant Opinions of Compliance for the build would be supplied.
Recent works undertaken have been:
- No’s 5, 6, 7 & 8 Denny Street, Tralee to convert an office facility to a College Facility with the introduction of a passenger Lift.
- Lana Restaurant, Tralee, refurbishment works.
- Long Goods Testing Centre for Nolan’s Garage in Castisland
- Mace Store at Kellihers Garage, Rathass, Tralee
- Private dwelling houses in Listowel, Tralee, Camp Killarney etc…