PROTECTED STRUCTURES / HERITAGE WORKS
All County Councils have a list of properties that are protected structures. Works undertaken on these involve careful attention to ensure compliance with legislation requirements.
- No’s 5, 6, 7 & 8 Denny Street, Tralee – Conversion of an office facility to a college one with the introduction of a passenger lift.
- No. 4 Denny Street, Tralee – Refurbishment works.
- Lana Restaurant, Tralee – Refurbishment works.
- Spit Jack Restaurant, Cork – Change of use with extensive refurbishment works.
- Milk Lane, Tralee – Change of use with refurbishment works.
- The Old Monastery, Port Road, Killarney – Maintenance works.
- Rice House, Dingle – Material alteration works.