FIRE SAFETY CERTIFICATE APPLICATIONS /
As a consultancy we have been involved in a number of commercial build projects where we have applied for and obtained Fire Safety Certificates for New Builds / Extension Works / Change of Use or Material Alteration works to commercial build projects.
Recent projects have included but not limited to:
- Long Goods Testing Centre for Nolan’s Garage in Castisland
- A College Facility at 5,6,7 & 8 Denny Street for Kerry ETB
- Dentist Practice with Apartment in Rock Street, Tralee
- LANA Restaurant in Tralee
- Spit Jack Restaurant in Washington Street, Cork
- Mace Store at Kellihers Garage, Rathass, Tralee
- Accountants practice in Tralee.
- Apartment blocks in Tralee.
To certify compliance of existing properties where works to these properties have been carried out without the required Fire Safety Certificate we have applied for and obtained Fire Regularisation Safety Certificates to regularise non compliance issues.
- Fire Safety Certificate Applications.
- Fire Regularisation Safety Certificate Applications.
- Consultation works in relation to existing properties and their compliance with Fire Safety Regulations.
- Supervision of works by way of periodic inspections to ensure all works when constructed comply with Fire Safety as per the grant of Fire Safety Certificate obtained.