Commercial Build on Protected Structures
Change of use of existing offices to college classrooms, labs, associated offices, canteen and toilets and (B) to install elevator into existing annex of No. 8 Denny Street which also involved raising the roof locally above the lift all with associated works internally and externally (C) to create new ground floor external entrance door at rear of No. 8 Denny Street with disability ramped access located at No’s. 5, 6, 7, & 8 Denny Street, Tralee, Co. Kerry (excluding ground floor of No. 6 & 7 Denny Street), all of which are protected structures (RPS Ref No’s. 137, 138, 139, 140) on behalf of Kerry Education & Training Board.
What We Did
- Planning application.
- Apply for and obtain Fire Safety Certificate
- Apply for and obtain Disability Access Certificate.
- Prepare specifications for the works and put out for tender.
- Nominate contractor with client.
- Accept role of Assigned Certifier and Designer for the project
- Supervision of works to completion